We maintain the highest levels of quality in the parts we manufacture, in our equipment, in our plant and among our workers. Our quality certifications include ISO 9001:2015, ITAR, UL, SixSigma, and PPAP.
- First Article Inspection
- PPAP to AIAG Standards (or customer specific requirements)
- CMM Part Inspection Utilizing Customer Models / Prints
- Capability Studies (SPC)
- First Piece and In-Process Inspections
- Lean SixSigma Methodology
- We are ISO 9001:2015 TUV certified, ensuring rigorous quality and documentation processes.
- A qualified inspector continually reviews every operation in the manufacturing process.
- All jobs undergo a final inspection of both product and documentation.
- Our calibration program and measuring equipment conform to the National Institute of Standards and Practices (NIST) specifications guaranteeing final precision.
- We have a written Quality Policy that everyone in our company follows to the letter — without exception. Our goal is to continually exceed the expectations of our customers on every level.
- With a high commitment to quality, Wrobel Engineering Co., Inc. services the needs of its customers in an on-time, professional manner, while maintaining profitability and promoting a safe, pleasant work environment for its employees.
- ISO TUV Certified
- Browne & Sharpe ONE 7.10.7 CMM
- Hexagon 7.10.7 SF CMM
- Vertek Laser QC
- Optical comparator
- Hardness tester
- 2, surface plates w/height gages
- Dial and vernier calipers
- Squares and protractors
- 2, Mitutoyo Digital height gauges
- Gage blocks and gage pins
- Other assorted inspection equipment