We maintain the highest levels of quality in the parts we manufacture, in our equipment, in our plant and among our workers. Our quality certifications include ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016, ITAR, UL, Six Sigma, and PPAP.
- First Article Inspection
- PPAP to AIAG Standards (or customer specific requirements)
- CMM Part Inspection Utilizing Customer Models / Prints
- Capability Studies (SPC)
- First Piece and In-Process Inspections
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology
- We are ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485 certified, ensuring rigorous quality and documentation processes.
- A qualified inspector continually reviews every operation in the manufacturing process.
- All jobs undergo a final inspection of both product and documentation.
- Our calibration program and measuring equipment conform to the National Institute of Standards and Practices (NIST) specifications guaranteeing final precision.
- We have a written Quality Policy that everyone in our company follows to the letter — without exception. Our goal is to continually exceed the expectations of our customers on every level.
With a high commitment to quality Wrobel Engineering is committed to exceeding our customers' requirements and expectations while maintaining compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
Our focus on continual improvements allows Wrobel to operate in an on-time professional manner supporting a safe and pleasant work environment for our employees.